Virtual “High Mountain Aspens”
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We have created a suggested supply list for you to easily order online from Blick OR we suggest purchasing your supplies from Michael’s or JoAnn. If you have similar materials feel free to use what you have available.
- Canvas (suggested size 11×14 for rectangle or 12×12 for a square) Michael’s or JoAnn
- Paints (True Red, Primary Blue, Cadmium Yellow and Titanium White, Lamp Black, optional Burnt Umber and Forest Green or mix your own) Michael’s or JoAnn
- Brushes (1 flat headed brush, 1 round brush, 1 fine point brush) Michael’s or JoAnn
- Paper towels, disposable cup/jar for rinsing brushes, paper plate or paint palette, table covering
- Apron & Easel (not required)
- Adult beverage – wine, beer or cocktails do make the process more fun!
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: To register with your Groupon enter your eight letter code where it says “Enter Promo Code” then click apply and follow the prompts to complete your registration.