SPECIAL: Virtual Cinco de Mayo Art of Cheese
May 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We suggest purchasing your supplies from your local grocery store and opting for curbside pickup. If you have some of these materials already or find similar products elsewhere feel free to use what you have available.
- Cheeses: 1 round brie or camembert, 1 manchego or drunken goat, 1 white cheddar and 1 cheese with a hint of spice (such as pepper Havarti, pepper jack, hatch chili, etc)
- Meats: 2-3 types of charcuterie. Sliced Italian salami and soppresata or chorizo
- Dips: 2-3 Mexican themed dips such as guacamole, bean dip, chile con queso and/or salsa
- Nuts: spicy nuts
- 1-2 types of Tortilla Chips
- Jam or honey or your choice
- Produce: Mango, variety of colored bell or sweet peppers, cucumbers, radishes
- Garnish: cilantro, 1 jalapeño (this is purely for garnish), 1 lime
- Serving Ware: ~14” board or platter, 4 ramekins for dips and jam. Chef’s knife, pairing knife and cutting board will be needed.
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: SORRY! Discounts are not accepted for this special event.