COVID-19 RESTRICTION UPDATE:
Due to the current health mandates masks are now required in all indoor settings. Please bring a mask to in-person events to wear when you are not seated. We are now offering in-person public and private events. We are continuing to offer virtual private events. Beginning October 25, 2021 in King County, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test will be required for everyone ages 12+ at indoor recreational events or establishments, restaurants, and bars. For more information on current restrictions please visit the King County website.
If you have any questions please contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-519-7533.
How do I book a private event?
Email email@example.com or Call (206) 519-7533
How do I register for an event?
- Visit our calendar page and click on the day/art you would like to sign up for
- If using a Groupon or discount code enter your discount code or 8 letter Groupon voucher where it says “Enter Promo Code”.
- Follow the prompts to register
- Click “register”
- You will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite once your registration has been completed (check your junk mail if you haven’t received it)
What is the recommended age for these events?
We offer family events which are recommended for ages 6+. Virtual events are available for ages 6+. All other events are recommended for ages 21+. If children wish to participate in our events they must be painting with an adult and each participant must purchase a ticket/register for the event.
What do I need to do to prepare for my virtual event?
- You will need a Zoom account to access this event. Please create yours PRIOR to the event by visiting: https://zoom.us/
- Have a copy of the art pulled up online from the calendar or printed for you to reference
- Have your workspace ready & set up your supplies (you can find a supply list by visiting our calendar and clicking on the event you are registered for) and computer/laptop in a quiet space in your home, away from distractions/interruptions.
- Use only one device to access the meeting in the same room. Otherwise we get feedback sounds.
Quick Tips for Zoom Events:
- Once you are logged into Zoom you will be in a “waiting room” and then the instructor will admit you to the event a few minutes before the start time.
- To view the instruction larger you can “pin” the instructors video by clicking the three dots in the corner of their image and selecting “pin”
- You can also use the “chat” feature to type your questions (keep in mind the instructor may not answer immediately). You can also use this feature to chat directly with the group or a friend.
Corks and Canvas Gift Certificates
How to purchase a gift certificate?
Gift Certificates can be purchased online or by calling us at (206) 519-7533
We offer a variety of gift certificate options (paint, plant, or virtual)!
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
- Buy a Gift Certificate as a GIFT for someone special.
- These certificates are good for our public events and have no expiration date.
- The certificate is perfect for gift giving and you’ll be able to write in the recipient’s name.
- To use the certificate, the recipient must contact our office to register for a specific event in advance (redemption instructions are included on the gift certificate).
Gift Certificates are valid for public events and do not expire, though require registering in advance for a specific event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (206) 519-7533.
Gift Certificates are not valid for Private Events or Special Events.