- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Virtual Art of Cheese
February 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We suggest purchasing your supplies from your local grocery store and opting for curbside pickup. If you have some of these materials already or find similar products elsewhere feel free to use what you have available.
– Cheese: 3 cheeses. 1 round brie and 2 semi-hard white cheeses (manchego, white cheddar, gouda or bellavitano)
– Meat: 2 types of charcuterie, such as sliced salami and prosciutto
– Fruit: 2 – 4 Fresh fruit including red grapes, red cherries, red berries (such as strawberries and raspberries)
– Nuts: 1-2 types of nut such as almonds, cashews, pecans or walnuts
– Crackers: 1 – 2 varieties
– Spreads: 1 Jam/jelly
– Garnish: 1 type of garnish such as rosemary. Additional garnish: Valentine’s Day colored spray roses or carnations
– Sweets: 1 chocolate bar and any other Valentine’s Day themed sweets such as chocolates, cookies, etc.
– Heart shaped cookie cutter, we will be cutting the brie into a heart shape and adding jam/jelly into the middle (approx. 3”)
– Serving ware: Plate, platter or cutting board about 10”-12”. Small bowl or ramekin
– Cutting board and sharp knife
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: SORRY! Discounts are not accepted for this special event.