Virtual Art of Cheese Brunch Board!
January 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We suggest purchasing your supplies from your local grocery store and opting for curbside pickup. If you have some of these materials already or find similar products elsewhere feel free to use what you have available.
- Bagels: 1 bag of mini bagels (either plain, everything or sesame)
- Cream cheese: 2 types of cream cheese (either plain, chive & onion, smoked salmon, strawberry, etc)
- Pastries: 2 types of small sized pastries (such as mini donuts, mini croissants, mini muffins, etc)
- Fresh fruit: Grapes and berries
- Protein: smoked salmon or sliced turkey and hard boiled eggs
- Veggies: tomatoes and cucumbers
- Garnish: dill, chives, optional: capers if going the smoked salmon route
- Serving ware: large sized platter or cutting board about 12″-16″ and 2 ramekins for cream cheese
- Cutting board and knife to cut veggies
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: SORRY! Discounts are not accepted for this special event.