Sip and Plant public or private events are perfect fun for everyone. We offer a variety of creative plant options.
Try our Sip and Succulent events that are customized seasonally from outdoor wreaths in summer to pumpkins and terrariums for fall. Choose from a multitude of containers including tin, glass, bark and wood plaques. Or have a blooming good time at our Sip and Centerpiece events. Learn the tricks of the trade as you create your very own floral arrangement.
Our holiday Wine and Wreath events are a huge hit! Available for the fall and winter months these are a must for the holiday season.
Also popular are our Glassybaby floral and wreath events, these events include a Glassybaby for each participant.
- November 18 Bacovino, Seattle – “Thanksgiving Art of Cheese”
- November 18 Love That Red Winery, Woodinville – “Autumn Linen Napkins”
- November 21 Rocky Pond Winery, Woodinville Thanksgiving Sip & Centerpiece
- December 1 Wit Cellars, Woodinville – “Holiday Wreath”
- December 5 Ambassador Winery, Warehouse District- Holiday Wreath
- December 6 Sigillo Cellars, Snoqualmie – Holiday Wreath
- December 6 Rustic Cork, Mill Creek- Holiday Wreath
- December 7 Nine Hats, Seattle- Ornament Wreath
- December 10 Bacovino, Seattle – Holiday Wreath
- December 10 Rocky Pond Winery, Woodinville – Cork Wine & Wreath
- December 12 Fletcher Bay, Bainbridge (Coppertop Location) – Holiday Wreath
- December 13 Sigillo Cellars, Snoqualmie – Holiday Wreath
- December 14 LaShelle Wines, Woodinville – Winter Linen Napkins
- December 15 Lauren Ashton Cellars, Woodinville – Glassybaby Wreath Surround
- December 17 Love That Red Winery, Woodinville – Ornament Wreath