- This event has passed.
Virtual Art of Cheese
January 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We suggest purchasing your supplies from your local grocery store and opting for curbside pickup. If you have some of these materials already or find similar products elsewhere feel free to use what you have available.
- Cheese: 3 cheeses, 1 soft cheese (such as brie or camembert) and 2 semi-hard cheeses (such as gouda, white cheddar, bellavitano or manchego)
- Meat: 2 types of charcuterie, such as Italian sliced salami and prosciutto
- Fruit: 2 – 3 Fresh fruit including red grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or persimmons and 1 Dried fruit, apricots
- Crackers: 1 – 2 varieties
- Chocolate: 1 chocolate bar
- Nuts: 1 type of nut such as almonds, cashews, or walnuts
- Spreads: 1 Jam or honey in a small ramekin
- Olives or cornichons in a small ramekin
- Garnish: 1 type of garnish such as rosemary, dill or sage. Additional garnish such as cranberries or pomegranate seeds
- Serving ware: Plate, platter or cutting board about 10-14”
- Cutting board and knife to cut cheeses
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: SORRY! Discounts are not accepted for this special event.