- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! Virtual NYE Art of Cheese
December 30, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
INSTRUCTIONS: This board can be refrigerated overnight to be served on New Years Eve!
Once registered you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your reminder emails from Eventbrite will have all instructions on accessing this virtual event. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE. You will need Zoom for this virtual event. Please go to Zoom.com to set up your free account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: We suggest purchasing your supplies from your local grocery store and opting for curbside pickup. If you have some of these materials already or find similar products elsewhere feel free to use what you have available.
– Cheese: 3 cheeses, 1 soft cheese (such as brie, camembert, goat, or bleu cheese) and 2 semi-hard cheeses (such as gouda, white cheddar, or manchego)
– Small star cookie cutter to cut cheese with
– Meat: 2 types of charcuterie, such as salami and prosciutto
– Fruit: 1 Pomegranate or persimmon. Fresh fruit including red grapes, red berries such as strawberries, raspberries and/or cranberries and 1 Dried fruit such as apricots
– Nuts: 1 type of nut such as almonds, cashews, or walnuts
– Crackers: 1 – 2 varieties
– Spreads: 1 Jam or honey in a small ramekin
– Garnish: 1 type of garnish such as rosemary, dill, oregano, or mint
– Star or holiday shaped cookie
– Gold wrapped chocolates
– Plate, platter or cutting board about 10-14” (gold, silver or sparkly suggested)
GROUPON/DISCOUNTS: SORRY! Discounts are not accepted for this special event.